The Mom Voice
MOMCAST News to Know: Week of Sept. 23, 2021
This week on MOMCAST, the news to know:
- The latest on the Gabby Petito case as search crews continue looking looking for her fiance – and person of interest – Brian Laundrie
- Pfizer says their vaccine is safe for children ages 5-11. We’ll discuss what’s next in the process and when it will be available for your kids
- A new study shows kids and teens gained weight at a significant rate during the pandemic
- Apparently, we need to stop thinking “calories in, calories out” when it comes to dieting – experts tell us why and where our focus should be!
- Real or fake? We’re talking the price of Christmas trees going up!
- Ready to get shopping? Why your holiday shopping should be done EARLY this year, thanks to a toy shortage
EP SPONSORS & RESOURCES:
- Pure Smart Home Fragrance Device / trypura.com, enter code MOMVOICE for 15% off
- The Mom Voice MOM JERSEYS are on sale! Go to themomvoice.com > Merch and grab yours today!
Find Emma & MOMCAST throughout the week on IG @emmajadetv
And find Sarah & Lauren on IG @themomvoicepodcast or at themomvoice.com
Make sure to FOLLOW the show, we’re back next Monday with a brand new Mom Voice episode!
Brought to you by Sarah Bones & Lauren Willis of The Mom Voice