The Mom Voice
MOMCAST News to Know: Week of Sept. 16, 2021
This week on MOMCAST, the news you need to know:
– The worry over kids and COVID continues with new numbers showing 1 in 4 positive COVID cases are from children
– Right now, COVID vaccines for children ages 5-11 are being developed and could be available by Halloween
– President Biden introduced a new plan on how to fight COVID in America, so what does that mean for the everyday person?
– As we head into cold and flu season, when should we get the flu shot? Experts weigh-in.
– Taco Bell wants to recycle your old sauce packets. No, we’re not kidding.
– Britney Spears is engaged to her longtime boyfriend
– And are you ready for some travel? The BEST place in the US to visit, according to Travel and Leisure
EPISODE SPONSORS //
+ Wildbird Ring Slings, Shop their End of Season sale and save an EXTRA 10% off with promo code MOMVOICE at checkout (prices up to 55% off!)
+ Shop the Show at themomvoice.com
Follow Emma & MOMCAST throughout the week on social @emmajadetv
And follow Sarah & Lauren on social @themomvoicepodcast with new Mom Voice releases each Monday!
Thanks so much for tuning in – make sure to SUBSCRIBE, we’re back each week with fresh content! xo
Brought to you by Sarah Bones & Lauren Willis of The Mom Voice